Linking table fields to a db

Mikey mikeythek at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 15:36:51 EDT 2008

Hmm.  I'm playing with the DB Query Builder.  I can do all the standard
linking of individual columns to a RR field.  That works fine.  However, I
can't seem to get an "all fields" to link properly to a table field.  I
select that, but nothing happens.  Curiously, using a table field and
selecting multiple columns doesn't work either.  I guess what I'm saying is
that I can't seem to get the DB Query builder to link to a table field.

As always, suggestions welcome.

--
Jonathan Swift  - "May you live every day of your life."