off topic... ATT outgoing server problem?

Sadhunathan Nadesan sadhu at castandcrew.com
Wed Jun 25 13:14:22 EDT 2008

Randall,

Yes, they have several servers by the way, you may call their support
and try a different one, but I have been using cwmx.com on my iPhone,
and it could not send email all of yesterday. I had 17 outgoing messages
queued up when I 'rebooted' (atcually it's more of a restart rather than
a complete shutdown) the iPhone this morning, then all of the outgoing
messages were sent.  So I guess they fixed it.  I'm sure it confused
the recipients!

Sadhu