Print card -- inconsistent results -- clarification

Timothy Miller gandalf at doctorTimothyMiller.com
Mon Jun 23 22:37:04 EDT 2008

Thanks Bill and Jacque.

I keep thinking I have isolated it, then it turns out I haven't.

I'll chip away at it for as long as necessary. If I ever really,
really isolate it. Maybe I can solve it. If I figure it out, I'll
check back in.

Cheers,

Tim