[OT] desktop.dll and iPod

viktoras didziulis viktoras at ekoinf.net
Mon Jun 23 05:06:43 EDT 2008

it is off topic, but maybe someone knows how to fix this issue. I let my
antivirus delete desktop.dll from an iPod device. Antivirus complained
that it is a troyan TR/Agent.bve.1... But the result is that after the
deletion on MS Windows iPod contents are not longer displayed in file
explorer. iTunes shows contents of Music folder. But when I try to
explore it as an usb disk, it reports a rundll eror: desktop.dll not
found...
Does anyone know how to fix this issue? Thanks for any hints :-)

Viktoras