Table field and fonts

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Sun Jun 22 23:18:38 EDT 2008

I notice that the grid on a table field only shows if the text is
fixed height even though there is a check box in the Table property to
show baselines.

Is there a way to show row divisions with a non-fixed height table
field?

The real issue is that I have a program that looks fine on my Mac and
Windows computer but some Windows users are reporting lots of
different problems with fonts.

Is there a way to set the default font and size for a stack? I'm
letting Rev pick them and they don't match very well between platforms.

Bill Vlahos