Where is the web site?

James Hurley jhurley0305 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 22 14:18:55 EDT 2008

It's election time and I'm working with  election files with lots of
lines--thousands.

For reasons I won't go into, I need a function like: ClickWord which
will return something  like:

Word 2 of line 3 of field 4

It would be something like "ClickLine" only it returns the word
number as well. ClickChunk is close but no cigar.

Seems like this would be a natural for  RunRev, but I have forgotten
how to make the enhancement request.

Anybody? Where is the RunRev web site?

Jim Hurley

P.S.

My kludge of this looks like:

function theClickWord
   -- this function returns: word tWordNo of line tLineNo  of field
tFieldNo
   put the clickLine into tClickLine
   put word 2 of tClickline into tLineNo
   put last word of tClickLine into tFieldNo
   put the value of tClickLine into tLineText
   put the clickText into tWord
   put wordoffset(tWord,tLineText) into tWordNo
   --Just to see how it might look if implemented in RunRev
   put "word " & tWordNo & " of line " & tLineNo & " of field "&
tFieldNo into msg box
   return tWordNo, tLineNo, tFieldNo
end theClickWord