Problem with send command???

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Sun Jun 22 10:50:34 EDT 2008

Hi,

Yes, I could understand it if it were using in the <time> clause, but
I'm not. If so do this:

on TestIt @theArray,theValue
   put 123 into theArray["Dave"]
end TestIt

on mouseUp
   local myDoStatement
   local mySendStatement
   local myArray

   put empty into myArray
   put "TestIt myArray,1" into myDoStatement

   do myDoStatement
end mouseUp

It works ok, but what I want to be able to do is to have the command
sent to a different object as in:

put the long id of field "xyz" into myHandlerLocation

send "TestIt myArray,1" to myHandlerLocation

Is there no way of doing this in RunRev?

All the Best
Dave