[ANN] animationEngine 2.9 available

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Sat Jun 21 23:06:31 EDT 2008

OOPS,

Just checking in and saw this thread. Yep, I think you all figured it
out. I checked Malte's notes and didn't see where he changed the
specific parts of his library which affected my stack.

I wrote that stack probably about a year ago, and posted it on this
list then as well. It was meant as an example of the cool things one
can do with Malte's library, and hopefully to be of help for others
who wish to insert real 3D wireframes in their projects.

I believe Malte used to put a link to the stack on his website, but I
couldn't find it anywhere. Perhaps he'll include it as a demo for
upcoming products. It does show nicely how well his library works.

best,
Chipp