Detect colour beneath an img object

Barry Barber barry_barber at yahoo.it
Sat Jun 21 15:21:56 EDT 2008

Thank you Eric, but nobody is using the mouse in this part of the game.
think I need a script in the card that passes a message to each of
several objects to determine which is above the given colour.
Oh! I
knew I should'nt have asked this silly question but I can't find any
property/attribute like "under", [underneath], [below], [beneath] in the docs!
As usual I have a beautiful UI that I'm not capable of scripting. :-(
Gratefully
Barry
Original post: