Icon in Standalone

Peter Brigham pmbrig at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 18:10:54 EDT 2008

On Jun 20, 2008, at 11:48 AM, Sarah Reichelt wrote:

> I also have a standaloneSaved routine that checks for any newly built
> Mac app and touches it automatically. If anyone wants to see that, I
> am happy to post it.

I'd like to see that routine. At some point hopefully Rev will build
this in.... Until then, a work-around that is triggered automatically
would be good. It's a minor hassle -- but a hassle nonetheless -- to
drag a new standalone to another folder, then option-drag to copy it
back to the original folder (which touches the file) then delete the
superfluous file.

Do you run it in a backscript?

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com