Icon in Standalone

Randy Hengst iowahengst at mac.com
Fri Jun 20 17:46:42 EDT 2008

Hi Scott,

The pList wouldn't open with a double-click, but I could open it in a
text editor. I've rebuilt the stack step by step without adding sound
and the new one displays the icon in the finder. This is a puzzle
stack and is the basis of five stacks -- all of them display the same
problem with the pList and icon display.

Thanks for your help.

take care,
randy
-----