Print card -- inconsistent results -- clarification

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 19 16:57:39 EDT 2008

--- Timothy Miller <gandalf at doctorTimothyMiller.com>
wrote:
> It's me, the OP, posting a clarification.
>
> I've isolated the issue more precisely.
>
> As far as I can tell, on stacks where the HCstack
> property is "true,"
> background objects such as text in fields, field
> borders, button
> text, and button borders, print fuzzy, probably at
> screen resolution.
>
> If the same objects are  copied and pasted as
> ungrouped objects, they
> print clearly.
>
> This does not seem to be an issue for stacks whose
> HCstack property
> is "false."
>
> Rev Media 2, version 2.9.0. OS 10.4.11. Power PC
> Mac.
>
> Any thoughts?
>
> Tim Miller

Do the groups have an ink or blend applied to them?
You should probably open an entry in the Quality
Center <http://quality.runrev.com> and attach an
example stack. That way, the engineers at the
Mothership can see what's going on.

Best regards,

Jan Schenkel.

Quartam Reports & PDF Library for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>

=====