Print card -- inconsistent results -- clarification

Timothy Miller gandalf at doctorTimothyMiller.com
Thu Jun 19 16:37:22 EDT 2008

It's me, the OP, posting a clarification.

I've isolated the issue more precisely.

As far as I can tell, on stacks where the HCstack property is "true,"
background objects such as text in fields, field borders, button
text, and button borders, print fuzzy, probably at screen resolution.

If the same objects are  copied and pasted as ungrouped objects, they
print clearly.

This does not seem to be an issue for stacks whose HCstack property
is "false."

Rev Media 2, version 2.9.0. OS 10.4.11. Power PC Mac.

Any thoughts?

Tim Miller