screen keyboard

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
Thu Jun 19 12:48:00 EDT 2008

Richmond,

I haven't had a chance to try this, but supposedly with the new support for
vbscript and other languages in 2.9, I would think you could execute a
vbscript to send a keypress. How to move the focus to another app like
Word, etc. I do not know. The 2 line mini script below is pure VB. It will
toggle the NumLock key each time it is run. Outside of Rev, just paste
these 2 lines into a text file named NumLock.vbs, then double-click it.

-- begin vbscript --
set WshShell = CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
WshShell.SendKeys "{NUMLOCK}"
-- end vbscript --

Roger Eller <roger.e.eller at sealedair.com>