Help with basic CGI project?

John Patten johnpatten at mac.com
Thu Jun 19 11:06:19 EDT 2008

Thanks Jacqueline!

I did find the solution in a post you had made earlier in the archives a few years back.... Store your stack, in this case, the data.rev stack, outside of the cgi-bin folder. I did that and everything worked as it should.

As I was trouble shooting this, i did remember seeing something about  "...can't open up backup stack..."  but didn't think anything of it as I was trying all kinds of contortions to get this to work and thought little of it.  Searching through the archives lead me to your previous post. I gota remember to search those archives more often when I have a problem! ;-)

Thank you!

John Patten

Message: 11