Good Food For Mac community action

Neal Campbell nealk3nc at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 13:55:27 EDT 2008

I am using both the newest Firefox and Flock and it appears in both of them.

Isnt it great we all consolidate around web standards!!!

Neal

On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 1:35 PM, J. Landman Gay
<jacque at hyperactivesw.com> wrote:
> Colin Holgate wrote:
>>
>> At 6:28 PM +0200 6/18/08, Mark Schonewille wrote:
>>>
>>> I can't find a list of programmes that are on the menu anywhere on that
>>> site
>>
>> You should see an ingredients list in the left half of the page.
>
> I couldn't see it either in Firefox and spent several minutes looking for a
> list all over the site. After reading the above, I launched Safari and the
> ingredients were there. The site doesn't seem to work right in all browsers.
>
> --

Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal Software
Programming Services for Windows, OS X and Linux
(540) 242 0911
Try Spot for OS X, the intelligent DXCluster Client at
www.abrohamnealsoftware.com - introduction priced at $10.99
For a great dog book, visit www.abrohamneal.com
See the FlexRadio Systems Flex-5000a in
action at www.flex-videos.com