Hello... Its good to be back. Is this the place to be or is the forum now it?

Bob Hartley rev at armbase.com
Wed Jun 18 06:37:21 EDT 2008

Thomas McGrath III wrote:

Hi Tom
I used to have an IBM P4 laptop and binned it once I had the eee. It
does have screen real estate limits (the 900 would be better). However,
the weight and size make up for that. I can get it into my rain jacket
pocket. :-)

Perhaps it may not be that much better than a Lenovo x60/61 but it is
way better than a 14" lappy.

Cheers
Bob