[Slightly OT] An A-Z Index of the Apple OS X command line

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 17 14:06:02 EDT 2008

Kay C. Lan wrote:

"I suggest ManOpen, it's free and you'll find it here:

http://www.clindberg.org/projects/ManOpen.html"

I found it; Thank you very much indeed.

Kay C. Lan also wrote:

"Type the first couple of letters of a command and you'll be taken
to the list entry, double click a list entry and have the man page displayed for you. Use Apropos to search for terms if you don't know the command your looking for."

Which I found a bit tedious so popped the complete list of terms into a RR stack and uploaded it to revOnline:

"Terminal Commands" under Richmond - has a primitive search too.

Anybody who feels like it can "refill it" with Terminal commands for other operating systems (e.g. RISC OS Select :-).

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson.

A Thorn in the flesh is better than a failed Systems Development Life Cycle.