Hello... Its good to be back. Is this the place to be or is the forum now it?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Jun 17 10:54:44 EDT 2008

Bob Hartley wrote:
> Anyway.....  I was also out the loop because I moved to Linux  instead
> of  upgrading to vista (if you could call xp-vista and upgrade) and
> also my  work apps are Linux apps. In addition I  binned my  travelling
> laptop  in November in faviour of an EEEpc so I had no Rev on the go. :-)

Interesting.  I like my MBP, but I'm doing more bicycle commuting and
the weight is almost prohibitively cumbersome.  I've been thinking about
the EeePC, esp. since Rev 2.9 is so much nicer on Linux now.  But alas
the 900 series is now U$600, so it's no longer the no-brainer purchase
it once was.  How do you like yours?

Welcome back.  It's nice that Rev offers both the web forum and this
list for folks to choose from, but if you're already here this list
definitely has more traffic so it's not a bad place to be.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal