How to create invisible a stack?

BNig niggemann at uni-wh.de
Tue Jun 17 08:23:48 EDT 2008

Hi Timo,

I ran into the memory "built-up" too and posted the problem and my
workaround to the list:

http://www.nabble.com/go-stack-delete-stack-eats-up-memory-in-repeat-loop-td17678623.html

maybe that might be of help for you too.
I still think that Revolution should be able to release memory properly even
while running a "blocking" handler, since it can grab memory while running a
blocking handler.

For the invisible stuff I have no idea, but others here shurely have a
solution.

regards

Bernd