How to select a cell instead of a line in a table

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Jun 16 23:10:12 EDT 2008

-= JB =- wrote:
> Thanks for the info Jacque.
>
> I am pretty new to Rev so I didn't know that.
> Is it somehow faster than copying?

I've never actually timed it but I imagine it would be, since you're
avoiding the second, extra field access. But the main reason I do it
that way is because it's just easier to get the info directly, without
involving the clipboard layer abstraction. The other big plus is that it
doesn't change the user's clipboard behind their back, so your customers
don't hate you.