[OT] SproutCore: Being talked of as a Flash killer? Really?

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Mon Jun 16 16:56:25 EDT 2008

Luis,

SproutCore is not one of the Apple Cores, it was created by third
party for a product called SproutIt. I am trying to check it out too
but their site is dugg/slashdoted and not answering...

Also SproutCore is a MVC Javascript framework, so in the end it only
features what javascript + the DOM can do. So for some features flash
still king, for others then we can say: "here comes a new challenger".

Stay tunned for Objective-J/Cappuccino duo, it's  a Objective-C/Cocoa
inspired thing made my two Ex Apple employees. check their first
product called 280 Slides.

Andre