How to select a cell instead of a line in a table

-= JB =- sundown at pacifier.com
Mon Jun 16 07:38:50 EDT 2008

There are probably a number of ways to accomplish it.  How about
copy and paste?  Once the code shows you the line & item numbers
you can alter the code to select it then copy and paste what you want
instead of accessing it with the ask dialog.  I think the ask dialog
will
always end up entering a plain text unless you add some more code
of your own.

As far as adding the mail to the previous thread I am using a mac &
access the messages from my email program which allows me to
REPLY to a message or create a new message.

-=>JB<=-