Mac OS Terminal Commands ?

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Sun Jun 15 19:12:28 EDT 2008

I placed this in the Plug-ins folder and was able to open it directly
from the Finder, but it does not show up in the Plug-in Menu of my
stacks. What has to be done in order for new Plug-ins to show up in
our stacks? Or is it just that the stack was created prior to this
Plug-in's existence?

TIA,

Joe Wilkins