Mac OS Terminal Commands ?

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Sun Jun 15 16:40:25 EDT 2008

Hi Richmond,

If you want to see what commands are available, you can start by opening
a terminal window and entering "help" or for the motherlode enter "info
bash" (without quotes of course).

Also to get info on a specific shell command on any platform from within
the Rev environment, use my "Shell Command Help" Rev plugin, available at:

   http://pdslabs.net/stacks/Shell_Command_Help.rev.zip

HTH -
Phil Davis

Richmond Mathewson wrote:
> I would be extremely grateful if somebody could tell me how to get a RR stack to issue Terminal commands in Mac OS 10.
>
> sincerely, Richmond Mathewson

> A Thorn in the flesh is better than a failed Systems Development Life Cycle.

Phil Davis

PDS Labs
Professional Software Development
http://pdslabs.net