How to select a cell instead of a line in a table

viktoras didziulis viktoras at ekoinf.net
Sun Jun 15 08:48:53 EDT 2008

an alternative for a small number of fields (7 in your case) might be
using 7 grouped text fields (naming them f1, f2,..., f7, and naming the
group "myTable") with horizontal gridlines to represent each field in
table. Selection, hiliting and editing of a cell in this kind of "table"
is a trivial task, besides you can hide any additional information in
each field. Populating the "table" from file is also an easy task as is
saving the results.

Here is a functional example with open, save, hiliting and cell edit
(execute in Revolution's message box):
go url  "http://www.ekoinf.net/revolution/tablesExp_legacy.rev"

Best wishes
Viktoras