AW: AW: how to get the current selected line with arrow key?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Jun 13 12:05:41 EDT 2008

Eric Chatonet wrote:
> Just a detail:
>
> Regarding arrow keys handling, rawKeyDown sounds a bit better :-)

Yes, you're right. I mis-typed. The selection in a list doesn't change
till the arrow key goes up, so rawKeyDown will report the currently
selected line(s), and rawKeyUp will report the changed, new selected
line(s).

I think a nice addition to the language would be to add a couple of
parameters to the selectionChanged message, just like menupick does. The
first param would contain the new selection and the second would contain
the previous one. That could be very handy.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com