Option Menu not working

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Jun 12 10:52:01 EDT 2008

Hi Andres,

How did you check that your script doesn't run? Did you put a beep
command right at the start ofthe hander? Why don't you use the
menuPick message? Is it possible that some other object else is
stealing the mouseUp message from your object? Do you have any other
scripts in the menu option button? Could you post your script?

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz