Reply to both (is RR too hard / easy?) and (is RR marketed to dev'rs only)

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Mon Jun 9 15:18:02 EDT 2008

Judy Perry wrote:
> I believe the official response was that they are open to anything we
> have to offer to them; anyone, please correct me if I am wrong.
>
> Judy

Hi Judy,

Was this the moment where someone mentioned Rev Interoperability
Protocol ("RIP") and Richard (asleep at the wheel... I mean, lost in
thought..) didn't hear it?  ;o)

Actually RIP compliance might be a good thing for such demo/example
stacks. It could provide content for some kind of example browser that
tells you a little about a stack before you open it.

RIP info is available at:
(but you have to join)

Phil Davis

> On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 6:07 AM, william humphrey <shoreagent at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> What did they say? Are we going to get some more example stacks shipping
>> with RunRev? I think examples of a dozen or more catagories, the different
>> databases, SOAP calls, all kinds of things...

Phil Davis

PDS Labs
Professional Software Development
http://pdslabs.net