PNG with No Alpha Channel?

Trevor DeVore trevor at mangomultimedia.com
Mon Jun 9 13:54:44 EDT 2008

I need to export a PNG image from a Revolution image control that has
no alpha channel information whatsoever.

The 'export' command seems to always include the alpha channel even if
there are no transparent areas in the image.

I've also tried loading an image file into an image control an
transferring the imageData to another image and then storing the text
of the second image in a file (paintCompression set to "png"). The
file still appears to have an alpha channel though. qrtPDF says the
file does and Preview on OS X gives me the option of whether or not to
include the Alpha channel if I try to export the resulting image from
Preview.

Anyone know how to produce a PNG without an alpha channel using
Revolution?

Thanks,

--
Trevor DeVore