half OT... Video format

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Jun 9 08:25:57 EDT 2008

Hi Thierry,

Do you use photos only? In my opinion, the most logical way would be
to embed the photos in a Revolution standalone, make a nice slideshow,
and offer one standalone for Mac and one for Windows. You might even
add some background music, using a sound clip.

A slideshow viewer is available at <http://slideshow.economy-x-
talk.com/>. This is a very basic project, which was created to auto-
start a slideshow from a CD. When it was finished, I decided to
release it as freeware.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com