Close this stack vs. clicking the close button

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Mon Jun 9 00:34:01 EDT 2008

I think my problem is that the "closeStackRequest" handler is never
called when I issue the "close this stack" from a menu selection.

Here is a section from the docs:
The closeStackRequest message is only sent if the request to close a
stack is initiated by the user (eg by clicking file -> close in the
Revolution menu). If the request is initiated from a script (eg "close
this stack") then the closeStackRequest message is not sent.

Perhaps my questions should be what does Revolution do when the user
clicks File -> Close? It must not be "close this stack".

Bill Vlahos