Rev Save Crash fixed with OSX 10.5.3 system update

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 22:52:55 EDT 2008

On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 9:59 PM, Thomas McGrath III <3mcgrath at comcast.net>
wrote:

> FWIW, my experience with the "save freeze" started as intermittent and then
> eventually was on every instance. As soon as I did the update   the problem
> went away and has not come back between last night and today.

Excellent. I was patient and waited until 10.5.2 hoping to avoid all this,
but EXTREMELY disappointed that it and Rev 2.9 were no where near as usable
as 10.4.11 and 2.8.1. Kept having to start off my old HD. My suspicions were
OSX centred, and seem to be confirmed, as I've been experiencing things with
10.5.2 (crashes, freezes, weirdness...) that I haven't experienced with OSX
for years!!

Will now update to 10.5.3 and hopefully experience Rev as it should be :-)