Rev Save Crash fixed with OSX 10.5.3 system update

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Wed Jun 4 01:09:10 EDT 2008

OK. I tried it too and in my testing so far I have not gotten a crash
with 10.5.3 either! Yippie

It IS intermittent but based on previous instances of the problem I
would have expected it to have occurred with the amount of testing I
did tonight.

Remember that the workaround before was to put "save this stack" in
the message box instead of Command-s or the Save item in the File menu.

I'm cautiously thrilled that this might be fixed.

Bill Vlahos