launch URL to get an e-mail with BCC, Subject and Body (was revMail and BCC)

Shao Sean shaosean at wehostmacs.com
Tue Jun 3 16:53:57 EDT 2008

I'll chime in now...

Andre, do you have to use an external email client? If not, you can
use one of the Rev-based solutions (myself and Sarah have both
written SMTP libraries).. "altEmailHarness" uses my SMTP library it
does not make use of the Email Encoding library which converts
Unicode text into ASCII based encoding for transmission through SMTP
servers..

Josh, not being able to send emails without a "To" address is a
limitation of the software as the email server still gets all the
email addresses and strips out any addresses that are listed in the
BCC header field..

I'll try to set aside some time in the near future to get the SMTP
and Email Encoding libraries rewritten for 2.9 so if anyone has any
feedback from the old versions please email me and I'll see what I
can do..

-Sean