[ANN] Quartam Reports 1.1.1 Released and other Quartam News

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 2 16:31:31 EDT 2008

Aalst, June 2nd 2008 - Quartam Software announces the
release of Quartam Reports for Revolution - version
1.1.1

Since we returned from the runrevlive.08 conference,
we've been hard at work. This update to Quartam
Reports addresses all reported issues and brings a
number of enhancements to the brand-new charts on the
basis of your initial feedback.
Quartam Reports for Revolution - version 1.1
introduced stretching data fields and relative
positioning, added title and summary sections, brought
data groups to everyone and extended the Professional
edition with barcodes, 2D charts and export to HTML
and Excel.
With Quartam Reports, Revolution and just a little
SQL, you can create professional reports -
cross-platform and database-independent.

For more information and demo downloads, visit our
website at <http://www.quartam.com>

In other news, the quartam.com website was updated
with a more modern look and improved navigation. You
can now also follow our latest developing thoughts at
<http://quartam.blogspot.com>

Registered users of Quartam Reports and Quartam PDF
Library are invited to join the Quartam Community
Site, powered by Ning, at <http://quartam.ning.com> -
there you can exchange ideas and interact with your
fellow users of the Quartam developer tools.

Of course, if you have any questions or remarks, do
not hesitate to contact me directly at
<jan.schenkel at quartam.com>

Best regards,

Jan Schenkel.

Quartam Reports & PDF Library for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>

=====