Is the revFont external unreliable?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Jun 2 11:33:49 EDT 2008

Hmmm... thanks, I should have thought of that myself. I'll ask for the
console logs, if I can find them. Most of the time, Rev doesn't create
any logs by itself, on my machine, particularly not after a crash. I
hope this is different for the standalone.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com