Data center explosion

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Mon Jun 2 07:51:01 EDT 2008

Hi all,

As you may have noticed, we had a fairly major outage of all online services
this weekend. The data center in which our multiple servers are hosted
suffered an explosion in the power room. The big loss was our DNS which has
now been restored. It will be a while before that propagates so access may
be sporadic. There isn't much we can do to speed it up. For those of you
interested, here is the Slashdot article:

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools