list of USB drivers

-= JB =- sundown at pacifier.com
Thu Jul 31 21:50:12 EDT 2008

Hi Phil,

I tried it and when I click the button to list the USB drives
the field on the left gets a blue selection line at the top
and nothing else happens.

In fact it was your code to list the USB3 devices in the
Scripter's Scrapbook that I got the shell command from.
That code would not work for me either.

I have Mac OS X 10.4.11 on a G4 AGP.

thanks, if you know how to fix it I would be interested.

Another thing. do you know how to access a USB device
with only the info it gets.  How do you properly write the
line to access it.  I know when I list the drivers I have a
keyspan serial and the info the system profiler provides
is not the same as if I list the drivers.  I am pretty sure I
need to use the info from listing the drivers.  Is the thing
it needs to show as a volume or be listed with the drivers
to be able to access a USB device that shows up?

-=>JB<=-