AW: Choose brushTool only works in IDE!?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Mon Jul 28 12:15:43 EDT 2008

Ok, having tought myself again the basics - read the docs carefully, before
asking unnecessary questions:
" If you want to change the brush property in a standalone application--for
example, to let the user paint in images--you must copy the stack
"revCompatibilityBrushes1" into your application before you build the
standalone. (This stack includes the cursors used for the brush tool.) To
copy the stack, enter the following into the message box or a handler:..."

Thanks for listening :)
Tiemo