locking, permissions, data

Martin Baxter mb.userev at harbourhosting.co.uk
Tue Jul 22 07:33:42 EDT 2008

Peter,

I believe the .rev~ file is made by the revolution engine automatically
when you do a stack save. It is a backup of the exisiting stack file
prior to the save command. If the save is successful it is deleted, so
you only see it if something went wrong.

Assuming this is correct, this would suggest that the stack save
operation is failing part way through, for some reason.

Martin Baxter

--
I am Not a Number, I am a free NaN