Looking for USB remote control ...

Randall Reetz randall at randallreetz.com
Sat Jul 19 09:57:34 EDT 2008

The "why" is a mid range wireless PC control solution (more than IR, less than cell) that would work from anywhere in a phys ed gym or large conference room or lecture hall... And would be easy to set up... Wouldnt require lan addresses and protocol... And easy to capture with standard xtalk handlers.