answer printer crashes in standalone on XP

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Fri Jul 11 03:08:19 EDT 2008

Hello,

Rev 2.9, dev. on Win XP

In one of my apps I have a plain "answer printer" to print a card. Up to now
it works without problems. Now I got a feedback from two customers that my
app crashes right when opening the printer dialog. One of them is on Win
2000, one on XP. Actually I am not sure if the app crashes on the "answer
printer" or the next statement: "print card "print" from tTopLeft to
tBottomRight into 60,46,646,792"

Are there any known issues, perhaps any incompatibility with some printer
drivers? Or anything I should change next time? Is "Open printing with
dialog" perhaps more reliable, or is it under the hood just the same?

Thanks for sharing your experiences

Tiemo