force quit of open RunRev app from another software

mfstuart mfstuart at cox.net
Tue Jul 8 17:58:27 EDT 2008

Hi all Revolutionaries,

WINXP
RunRev: 2.9

I have a RunRev app that I have built. It is an executable.
This app is called/opened from another software application, written in a
different software development tool. No problem with this.

I may have more than one instance of the RunRev application open at one
time.
And need to close these sessions when the application that opened them,
closes.

How do I force quit these open RunRev application sessions from the other
software?

TIA,
Mark Stuart