How to click with the brush tool?

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 22:20:48 EDT 2008

On Fri, Jul 4, 2008 at 11:07 PM, Mark Schonewille <
m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com> wrote:

> Create a tools *palette* with a button that sets the tool to browse. This
> is the easiest and most straightforward way.

Another option, depending on your set up, if you have a specific area where
you do your painting, and all your buttons are outside this area,  you can
then group your buttons and use mouseEnter and mouseLeave to change from
browse to pointer - I think this is how the Rev Tools palette works; when
you select the pointer tool it remains an arrow (browse) whilst in the Tools
palette, but only when you enter your own stacks does it actually change to
the pointer (arrow with cross hairs).

HTH