How to keep dir structure when building standalone?

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 4 00:15:56 EDT 2008

--- Devin Asay <devin_asay at byu.edu> wrote:

> On Jul 3, 2008, at 12:10 PM, Jan Schenkel wrote:
>
> > There is a message that the standalone builder
> sends
> > to your project's mainstack after the app has been
> > built: 'standaloneSaved'
> > You can trap that in your stack script to copy any
> > remaining files, rather than having to manually
> copy
> > everything over.
>
> I realize that it can be automated. I just don't
> find it that helpful
> to do so. Moving it by hand takes 2 seconds and I
> know it's done right.
>
> My $.02.
>
> Devin

Oh, believe me, I used to do it manually as well - but
a mistake is easily made when you're tired. I believe
some people have used this feature to completely
automate deployment this way, including installer
generating and uploading to the website.
But you're right, if there's only one folder to copy,
it wouldn't save that much time...

Jan Schenkel.

Quartam Reports & PDF Library for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>

=====