system date format problem

Johan Michaelsen johan.orgel at post.tele.dk
Thu Jul 3 06:40:30 EDT 2008

Since I updated to Rev Studio 2.9 (mac) I had to alter a lot of
scripts involving date formats to get them working.

In Denmark we use the date format (dd/mm/yyyy) and until recently I
had no problems with converting dates.
Now it seems that when I try to convert to e.g. the abbrev system
date, the function misses a space.

It should be like "tor 03. jul 2008" but it returns "tor03. jul 2008"
I've checked my system prefs several times, that I didn't forget the
space in the system prefs, but it seems that it is Revolution that
skips the space from the date.

It is also when I convert to long system date, that this occurs.

Anybody having the same problems?

best regards
Johan