Macintosh Modifier symbols in menuitem

Andrew Meit meitnik at bellsouth.net
Thu Jan 31 18:04:32 EST 2008

So, no takers on my question ;-)

I spent some time experimenting and it appears there is no way to
show for example "option + return" symbols in a pulldown menu in a
menubar. Oh, I can get the symbols to show after dancing with various
settings for the button, but not as a true macintosh menuitem thingy.
Why should I be constrained to using only alphabets for my shortcut
keys??????
If there is some other way to do this, please let me know.

Rev, don't you find this strange for a Macintosh app to be missing???
Rev, please stop chasing after wizbang eye-candy stuff and finish
real bread&butter GUI stuff--Now!
I am really getting tired of waiting for 7 years for stuff long, long
over due and at break-neck update/upgrade prices.

Shalom, Andrew
{Choose Life, Create Hope, Nurture Love, Wrestle Faith...}