Determine which control is being focused on in focusOut message?

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Thu Jan 31 12:56:52 EST 2008

On Jan 31, 2008, at 12:45 PM, David Bovill wrote:

> OK - had a go Trevor, but I can't see any way around it - the
> focusout is
> sent before the focus in - so you'll have to use send in to
> effectively go
> forwards in time?

It looks that way. I think I'm going to file a feature request for a
property that could tell this since I think the engine probably knows
what object will be getting focus during the focusOut message. I guess
another solution would be to have groups that had their own focusIn/
Out messages so you could tell when focus was entering or leaving a
group and not a control within a group.

Regards,

--
Trevor DeVore