Infinite loops !

René Micout rmicout at online.fr
Thu Jan 31 11:11:13 EST 2008

Hello from Paris,
I have a question about infinite loops.
I make a musical arpeggiator (a virtual replica Reactogon see video :
http://technabob.com/blog/2007/09/08/reactogon-interactive-sequencer-
reminds-me-of-star-trek/), the work is progressing but I have 2
encountering problems: 1 / When I start an endless loop (it is the
goal of the program, I stop it by pressing a key) it stop after few
time with the following message: "Handler: can't find handler" while
it worked for 150 or 200 times...
2 / It is not possible to intervene at any time in the running of the
program to change certain provisions
Thanks for any ideas and your indulgence for my english
René